- NOTE: There is currently a 5-9 day lead time on all Hollon safes
- External body withstands forest fire temperatures with heat up to 1750° F
- Withstands internal temperatures reaching 350° F for up to 2 hours
- TL-15 rated for safe specifically designed to withstand any break in attempts
- Single UL rated combination lock, with burglar resistant handle
- Tempered glass re-locker which engages when tampering is detected
- Has two shelves which can be adjusted to your needs.
- Hard plate exterior which protects lock
- Pre-drilled hole for bolting safe to floor
- Proprietary Concrete mix door is 5.2" thick
- Proprietary Concrete mix walls 3.4" thick
- Exterior measures 16" x 19" x 19"
- Interior measures 10.5" x 14" x 11"
- Weighs 450 lbs
- NOTE: Please see FAQ above or the following description below for Special Delivery Instructions.
The Hollon PM-1014 is a great safe for residential or commercial use. Its study build is attributed to the use of highly compact proprietary concrete which is also fire retardant. This safe is ideal for small items that are very valuable to you and which you want to ensure that no one other than someone with the unlock codes will be able to access.
The TL-15 rating is the safe industry's way of saying this is a very good safe, it will protect your items from most events , including a brute force attack or fire. Putting your items in this safe means you can put your mind at ease, the automatic re-locker will engage if someone even tries to tamper with your safe.
- Exterior dimensions: 16" x 19" x 19"
- Interior Dimensions: 10.25" x 14" x 11"
- Weighs: 450lbs