Dakota Alert™ Add-on Mile Motion Sensor Transmitter
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Adding transmitters allows you to monitor additional areas!
- Sensor capable of transmitting to the receiver up to 1 mile away
- Monitors area from transmitter out to approximately 50 feet away
- Adjustable cone-shaped beam covers the monitored area at 30 feet, 50 feet, or 80 feet wide for superior coverage
- Passive infrared (PIR) beam detects motion of cars, people and even large animals
- Wireless motion detector great for driveway alert, entrance alert, back yard monitor, warehouse alert, and more
- Provides security by alerting you of visitors, deliveries, or trespassers
- Two mounting brackets give you option for flush fixed mounting or mounting that allows pivoting to a specific angle
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Durable, weatherproof transmitter operates in temperatures from 30 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Transmitter requires one 9-volt battery (not included, see Accessories)
- NOTE: This device is compatible with all products in the Dakota Alert 4000 Series.
- NOTE: Actual transmission range will vary depending on local terrain.
You can add up to three of these DCMT-4000 transmitters to the Dakota 1 Mile Wireless Alert Kit DCMA-4000, allowing you to monitor up to four areas using a single receiver. It uses a passive infrared (PIR) detector to detect people, vehicles or large animals passing by a monitored location out to approximately 50 feet. When the transmitter detects the object, it sends a signal to the receiver up to a mile away, triggering an alert tone. This motion activated sensor/transmitter projects a cone-shaped beam of coverage across the monitored area of approximately 30 feet, 50 feet, or 80 feet wide, depending on the setting you select. If using multiple transmitters, you can assign a different alert sound to each area to distinguish which zone has triggered the alert. Installation is quick and simple and can be done by virtually anyone. The motion detecting sensor/transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery (not included, see Accessories).
- Flush fixed mounting bracket
- Adjustable pivot mounting bracket