- Lightweight, compact design great for travel/luggage
- Sounds 125 dB alarm upon attempt to enter
- Anti-slide pad will not slip on floor
- When traveling, turns off via on/off switch
- No installation required
- Equipped with movement sensor which activates if unit is touched
- Sensor allows for high (H), medium (M), or low (L) sensitivity adjustment
- Requires one (1) 9-volt battery
- Weighs 5 oz
- Measures 5 1/2" x 2" x 1 1/2"
This Streetwise Super Door Stop Alarm takes door alarms to another level. This door alarm is not your typical "mount on the wall and ring when an intruder is detected" alarm. Instead, this door alarm comes in the form of a door wedge that is placed under doors. In addition, the movement sensor located within the door alarm will detect if the unit has been touched or moved and will trigger a loud 125 dB alarm that will alert you and your surroundings. Additionally, its lightweight and compact design makes this alarm portable and compact, enabling you to carry the alarm with ease, especially idea for travel. Protect yourself in a foreign environment by inserting this door alarm under your hotel door and prevent break-ins. No installation is needed, simply tuck this alarm under your room door and you are set. This alarm requires one 9-volt battery (not included).
This item works fantastic and as described in the information, however, if a very loud truck or motorcycle passes by (which has only happened once) it will go off. I am very happy.
Excellent for the door
I ordered 2. Both work, very loud. They look as though they are put together well for something designed to go under a door. I use them in my home for added protection.