- Derived from over 4 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Certified Heat Rating (CHR) of over 180,000 SHU
- CHR measures how hot the pepper spray will be at the point of impact on an attacker
- CHR certified by the same laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Streetwise 18 is over 46% hotter than competing brands which on average have a CHR of 123,000 SHU
- Incapacitates an attacker for up to 45 minutes without causing any permanent harm
- Contains UV marking Dye for assailant identification
- Built-in clip and key ring for easy attachment to pocket, belt, purse, or keys
- Locking safety actuator to prevent accidental discharge
- Fires 5-7 feet
- Contains 7-9 one-second bursts
- Contains 3/4 fl oz
- Measures 4 1/4" x 3/4" x 3/4"
- 48 month shelf life
- Made in USA
Arm yourself at all times with this super compact and portable ¾ oz pepper spray canister by Streetwise. Delivering the same powerful 180,000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units), this mini pepper spray is guaranteed to immobilize your attacker with one one-second burst, incapacitating him for a good 45 minutes. Each canister contains 7-9 one-second bursts and has the ability to fire a range of 5 to 7 feet, providing you with the additional leverage of protecting yourself from a distance away. Simply attach this pepper spray onto your purse or bag through the built-in key ring and get access to it whenever you need it. This product has a 48-month shelf life and is made in the USA.
Love this product. Easily carried, ready to go while riding my bike or walking. Charges pretty quickly and easily too.
I like the fact that the spray is easy to hide in a pouch or purse and is easy to hold in the hand when taking a night stroll. I have fortunately not had to use it so I am currently unable to write about its effectiveness. I am considering just running a test in the backyard in a controlled space and will update if I do
This is super nice to have,and a perfect pocket sized item.
This thing is the real deal! Solid! There is an issue with opening it, as the design has the bulk of the thumb slide weight in the middle of the trigger vs the end, so it’s hard to slide forward to open. The raised part of the metal you use to push forward prevents the slide from sliding easily. I simply unscrewed the thumb slide and turned it around backward. Much easier to open!
It fits on my keychain, and I feel secure!
Haven't had to use it yet. However, feel safe with it.