- Derived from over 4 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Certified Heat Rating (CHR) of over 180,000 SHU
- CHR measures how hot the pepper spray will be at the point of impact on an attacker
- CHR certified by the same laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Streetwise 18 is over 46% hotter than competing brands which on average have a CHR of 123,000 SHU
- Incapacitates an attacker for up to 45 minutes without causing any permanent harm
- Contains UV marking Dye for assailant identification
- Built-in clip and key ring for easy attachment to pocket, belt, purse, or keys
- Locking safety actuator to prevent accidental discharge
- Fires 5-7 feet
- Contains 7-9 one-second bursts
- Contains 3/4 fl oz
- Measures 4 1/4" x 3/4" x 3/4"
- 48 month shelf life
- Made in USA
Arm yourself at all times with this super compact and portable ¾ oz pepper spray canister by Streetwise. Delivering the same powerful 180,000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units), this mini pepper spray is guaranteed to immobilize your attacker with one one-second burst, incapacitating him for a good 45 minutes. Each canister contains 7-9 one-second bursts and has the ability to fire a range of 5 to 7 feet, providing you with the additional leverage of protecting yourself from a distance away. Simply attach this pepper spray onto your purse or bag through the built-in key ring and get access to it whenever you need it. This product has a 48-month shelf life and is made in the USA.
- pepper spray
Super pleased...good quality!
Haven’t had to deploy spray, but it’s easily accessible on a lanyard without being too bulky.
I bought the pepper spray for my daughter while she’s in college out of state it gives me piece of mind knowing that she has something to defend herself with. I have tested the pepper spray and it is very strong and potent and should do the trick.Hopefully I’ll never need to know for sure.
Nice and compact
I tested it when I got it and it was a red Hue that went far and straight. I believe that's strong pepper spray that would do the job. That makes me happy and comfortable to use it
Ok except the safety slips off too easily.