- Effective up to 20' feet
- Targeting laser helps to mark nuisance
- Repels cats, dogs, squirrels, coyotes, wolves, and other nuisance animals without harm
- Produces discomforting but not harmful high frequency sound without detection or disturbance of neighbors
- Also very effective as a dog training device to emphasize verbal commands such as sit, heel, stay, quiet down, etc.
- Compact, lightweight design fits any hand
- Requires 9-volt battery (not included, see Accessories)
Need a device to keep away small animals? This Scram Patrol is your ideal solution. Just point it at any animal, with the help of the laser, and pull the trigger. It will then release an ultrasonic, completely humane sound that will cause discomfort in the animal. This will not hurt the animals, but will cause them to scram. The high-frequency sound is not audible to human ears, so it will not disturb neighbors or cause any alarm. This device can also be used in animal training to stress certain desired behaviors or commands such as “sit” and “heel.” This Scram Patrol is compact and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Requires one (1) 9-volt battery (not included).
Love the laser. The ultrasonic portion has a frequency that is helpful but doesn't work on every pest. Each pest has their own threshold of pain.
Could be better but works sometimes