- 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- 0.33% Major Capsaicinoids (almost 2x stronger than used by many law enforcement agencies containing only 0.18%)
- 2.5% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)
- 1% CS Tear Gas
- Advanced 3-in-1 self-defense sprays
- Red Pepper causes the capillaries of the eyes to swell and eyes to slam shut
- CS Tear Gas causes a severe burning sensation to the facial area and tightness of the chest
- Invisible ultraviolet (UV) dye aids in suspect identification
- Provides maximum stopping power superior to any single ingredient defense spray
- 2.5 oz home unit with glow-in-the-dark safety top and wall mount
- Projects 10 feet
- Heavy cone delivery for greater respiratory affect
- Contains approximately 25 shots
- .54 oz hard case key ring away unit with quick release key ring
- Fires 6-8 feet
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Contains approximately 8 bursts
The SABRE Home & Away Protection Kit can be quickly found at night with its glow-in-the-dark safety top. It can also be easily mounted on the wall to keep out of children’s reach. The "Home" and "Away" products deploy 10 feet and have several blasts for protection against multiple attackers. The kit includes a black key chain pepper spray that can be quickly released and contains a large amount of powerful Major Capsaicinoids (MCs) in its formula. MCs are the chemicals responsible for the burning sensation and pain attackers feel when sprayed. SABRE Advanced 3-in-1 Formulation also contains red pepper, "Super" CS "Military" Tear Gas, and an invisible ultraviolet dye to help identify the suspect. The Advanced 3-in-1 is SABRE's most popular formulation sold in the USA. Red pepper is responsible for causing the capillaries in the eyes of your attacker to swell, shutting the eyes tightly. It also causes the mucous membranes within the nasal passage to swell, resulting in shortness of breath. CS Tear Gas causes severe burning sensations to the facial areas and tightness of the chest. SABRE's formula is the ideal spray since it combines the inflammatory effects of red pepper and CS Tear Gas.
SABRE Red is ( in my opinion ) the best pepper spray on the market! I bought this for my wife to carry in her purse.
seems pretty legit havent had to use them yet but im glad i have them.
both effective however the larger home canister sprays very effective with covering attackers face area easily