- Compact passive GPS logger
- Ideal for covert applications
- Easy-to-use software interface enabled by Google Maps and Google Earth
- Logs data of location, speed and time
- Multiple report formats: HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV, etc.
- Water-resistant for outdoor use
- Motion detection mode conserves battery life
- Rechargeable built-in 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Stores up to 120 hours of data recording
- Memory: 64MB
- 2 LED indicators for battery and status notifications
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 seconds
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8
A sleek product from SleuthGear, the iTrail GPS Logger is ideal for covert applications, as its small size allows it to be placed almost anywhere. The device logs location, time, and speed and saves 120 hours of data, which can then be transferred to your PC and viewed via an easy-to-use interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth.
The straightforward software sets up on your PC within minutes, and for instant logging, all you need to do is charge the unit and turn the device on. Once you receive the initial GPS location via the satellite, you can place the unit wherever you want, and it will start logging data. With data transferred to a PC, you may download data into a printable report in one of the many available formats like PDF or a Microsoft Word document.
The GPS logger comes with built-in motion detection feature that enables data logging when motion is sensed to conserve valuable battery life and allow for longer usage. The 64MB memory stores the logs until retrieved. The unit is powered by a rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery, and an LED indicator light signals the status of the battery, so that you know when the battery needs to be recharged.
The iTrail Logger takes less than 35 seconds to acquire a satellite signal from startup, after which the unit is ready to start logging data. The device is water-resistant and safe for outdoor use. For covert vehicle applications, an iTrack GPS Logger Magnet Mount Case will attach under vehicles (not included, see Accessories).
With the iTrail GPS Logger, you can track the whereabouts of anyone. It could be your children, your employees, a cheating partner, or anyone else you need to trace.
- USB Cable
- Installation CD
Download Instructions for iTrail® Rechargeable Passive GPS Data Logger
I have not downloaded yet