- Keeps your mail from being stolen along with your identity
- Heavy duty electro-galvanized steel mailbox, bronze
- Large curbside locking mailbox
- 12 & 14 Gauge electro-galvanized steel construction
- Patented anti-pry locking mechanism to protect from forced entry
- Commercial grade wafer lock for securing access door
- Smooth moving stainless steel hinges
- Powder-coated finish for longer life
- Mail slot at top is large enough for dropping package of 1.9" x 10.25"
- Outgoing mail tray
- Large access door for retrieving mail
- Patented Fast-Trak plate quickly installs on existing post, platform or gang plank (see Accessories for matching post)
- Dimensions: 21" x 13.75" x 11.25"
- Weighs: 40 lbs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
It is not only the Internet that poses identity theft, but also your day-to-day life that makes you vulnerable to it. You have mail delivered to your curbside mailbox quite often. There are times when you may not be home to collect it or just leave it there until you next go out. In the meantime, someone could come snooping around and delve into your mail to collect personal information.
To protect you from such identity theft, Epoch Design has created a mailbox that is sturdy and prevents vandal attack. Made of superior quality electro-galvanized steel, the mailbox is not susceptible to any amount of external force applied to break into it.
As a curbside locking mailbox, it needs to have a secure lock, which is exactly what the Mail Boss provides. The commercial grade wafer lock secures door with no chance of prying open with a screwdriver or any other tool.
The mail receiving slot is only large enough for a 1.9” x 10.25” package while a flag inside protects your mail from being reached and pulled out.
The installation is simple and quick. Its mounting plate can be easily attached to existing post, gang plank or platform. The mailbox is powder-coated for greater resilience.
The Mail Boss is like a secure safe for your mail.
- Vandal Resistant Flag
- Three (3) Keys
- Reflective House Numbers
- Installation Hardware