- Slides over the top of Dakota Alert sensors to conceal them from prying eyes
- Compatible with WMA, WMT, DCRH, DCHT, DCPA, DCPT, MURS, and MAPS Dakota Alert Driveway transmitters
- Constructed of solid wood
- Pre-finished, simple to assemble, pre-drilled kit with everything you need, except tools
- Stained light brown color
The birdhouse is constructed of solid wood and comes stained a light brown or it can be painted by the end user.
The birdhouse is available as a pre-finished, simple to assemble, pre-drilled kit with everything you need, except tools.
Sprayed with a outdoor clear coat to give extra protection fits fine.
I have purchased several Dakota Alert Covert Transmitter Boxes for use with my Dakota Alert PIR Transmitters--and, frankly, in my opinion and experience the transmitters should not be used without them. They are unobtrusive and appear to be simple "bird boxes", concealing the fact that a security perimeter is in place. Why tip off a potential thief or worse that there is anything there (the transmitter) which will detect their presence? Another great product!
The box is inexpensive, and the quality reflects the cost. Even so, the first covers, which I coated with polyurethane, lasted several years. I've just applied timber oil to the new ones, and I'll be interested to see how it works to protect against rain and snow. The boxes look enough like birdhouses that they never draw any attention, which is the whole point.