WeaponTek™ Tactical Pointed Tip Grooved Grip Kubotan 5.5''
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Self Defense Keychain Kubotan adds serious power to your strikes!
- Increases the power of any strike
- Can cause temporary paralysis and/or extreme pain when delivered to nerve points and soft tissue
- A hard well placed strike can break bones especially if the force of the blow is not hindered by clothing
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Finger grooves for maximum grip and control
- Keyring attachment
- Weighs only 2 oz
- Measures 5.75" long
Own this self-defense keychain and protect yourself effectively when needed. Measuring at just 5.75 inches, this Kubotan can be easily used as a keychain to carry your keys or be kept in your pocket. When threatened or attacked, simply use this Kubotan to attack the nerve points and soft tissues of your attacker and cause him to suffer from intense pain and temporary paralysis. Made out of lightweight aluminum, this Kubotan is both nimble and lethal. It is also grooved to enable the user to maintain a tight grip and extreme control when using it. This Kubotan weights 2 oz. and measures 5.75 inches long.