- Although about half the size of a normal stun gun, it has more power than most large models on the market today
- 16 million volts of shocking power
- Features a bright 180 Lumen flashlight
- Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker due to its ferocious noise and spark
- Attaches to your keys, so you will automatically have it in your hand when walking to your home or car
- Easy to conceal by slipping into your pocket or in the palm of your hand
- Rechargeable with included USB charging cable
- Bright LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight
- Safety switch prevents accidental discharge
- Safety switch must be in ON position and Stun Activation Button must be pressed before the stun gun will operate
- Touching an assailant for less than 1 second will cause muscle contractions and have a repelling effect
- Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state
- Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control and total disorientation
- Comes with a stylish, durable nylon holster with belt loop for an additional carrying option
- Weighs 0.36 lbs.
- Measures 3.375" x 1.5" x 1"
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- NOTE: PLEASE CHARGE STUN GUN FOR 8 HOURS when you receive it. It will not operate properly until fully charged.
The Pink 16M S.M.A.C.K. Keychain Stun Gun is small, but powerful. The combination of its size (3.375 inches x 1.5 inches x 1 inches) and its 16 million-volt strength makes it one of the best stun guns on today’s market. The Streetwise S.M.A.C.K. (Stun My Attacker Compact Keychain) Stun Gun uses high-quality components and has a lifetime manufacturer warranty. The pink model has a black nylon holster and belt loop so users can also carry it on their waist.
- USB charging cord
- Built-in key chain
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
Is perfect for when i have to walk home after dark from work. Makes me feel a lot safer. Its small and compact but packs a punch. Super loud so you'll probably only have to send a warning and never have to actually use it. I love it
This is perfect for me. Small and petite but pack a powerful punch. Tested and works well
It may be “pretty in pink” but it packs a powerful punch!
They're great and work as expected
I couldn't get anyone to let me try it out on them, so I told my husband to do it to me. He only did it for the second. It really did not do what it said. It felt like being bitten. It made me jump more than hurting. It probably would do more if the button was held down longer, but I am not brave enough to try it. I think it would scare someone for a second, which may be enough time to get away from them. The flash light is very bright and it is cute.
I purchased this product over 10 years ago as protection when I went out. I use a power wheelchair, am very active in my community, but honestly know that sometimes because of disability it makes me a target. Although this is small, she is perfect for me, easy to handle, people assume it is something else I am holding, and the charge would definitely debilitate them enough for me to get away. After all of these years my pink lady is still holding strong, have to take a stitch in the cover soon, lol, but she makes me feel secure. Thanks.