- Derived from over 4 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Over 180,000 SHU Certified Heat Rating (CHR)
- CHR measures how hot the pepper spray actually is at the point of impact
- CHR certified by the same laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Competing brands average a CHR of 123,000 SHU, making Streetwise 18 over 46% hotter
- Incapacitates assailants for up to 45 minutes
- Causing a burning sensation to the skin, eyes, nose and lungs
- Has a UV marking Dye to help ID attackers
- Built-in key ring makes it easy to attachment to belts, purses, keys and more
- Locking safety actuator helps prevent accidental discharges
- Fires 5-7 feet
- Contains 1/2 fl oz
- Dimensions: 3.25" long x 1" diameter
- 48 month shelf life
- Made in the USA
This Streetwise super compact and portable 1/2 ounce pepper spray makes it easy to arm yourself at all times. It is guaranteed to immobilize your attacker with its powerful 180,000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units) formula that will incapacitate attackers for up to 45 minutes. Each canister can fire 5-7 feet, so you have additional leverage and space to get away. Once it makes contact, it will cause the skin, eyes, nose and lungs to burn. Plus, it has a built-in key ring so you can easily attach it to keys, bags or purses so you will have it whenever you need. Furthermore, it is made in the USA and will last for up to 48 months.
Great addition for my wife & daughter! I ordered enough to have them easily accessible for them.
This looks perfect for my wife & daughter
Love this product. Easily carried, ready to go while riding my bike or walking. Charges pretty quickly and easily too.
I like the fact that the spray is easy to hide in a pouch or purse and is easy to hold in the hand when taking a night stroll. I have fortunately not had to use it so I am currently unable to write about its effectiveness. I am considering just running a test in the backyard in a controlled space and will update if I do
This is super nice to have,and a perfect pocket sized item.
This thing is the real deal! Solid! There is an issue with opening it, as the design has the bulk of the thumb slide weight in the middle of the trigger vs the end, so it’s hard to slide forward to open. The raised part of the metal you use to push forward prevents the slide from sliding easily. I simply unscrewed the thumb slide and turned it around backward. Much easier to open!