Streetwise™ 18 Hard Shell Keychain Pepper Spray
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Sprays out up to 7-8 feet to effectively stop any foe!
- Derived from over 4 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Certified Heat Rating (CHR) of over 180,000 SHU
- CHR measures how hot the pepper spray will be at the point of impact on an attacker
- CHR certified by the same laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Streetwise 18 is over 46% hotter than competing brands which on average have a CHR of 123,000 SHU
- Incapacitates an attacker for up to 45 minutes without causing any permanent harm
- Contains UV marking Dye for assailant identification
- Blue hard shell casing protects pepper spray canister
- Built-in key ring and clip for easy attachment to keys, pocket, belt, or purse
- Locking safety actuator prevents accidental discharge
- Fires 5-7 feet
- Contains 6-8 one-second bursts
- Contains 1/2 fl oz
- Measures 3 1/2" tall x 1" wide
- 48 month shelf life
- Made in USA
Streetwise 18 Pepper Spray is known for its powerful effect, immobilizing assailants for up to 45 minutes and providing you with ample time to run for safety. Streetwise 18 pepper spray is over 46% hotter than any other pepper spray on the market. Each spray also releases an invisible UV dye to make it easy to identify your assailant after the attack. It comes with a blue hard shell casing to protect the pepper spray canister and is also equipped with key rings and clip so it is easy to attach to keys, pocket, belt or handbags. Each canister is able to fire for a range of 5-7 feet and contains 6-8 one-second bursts. This compact pepper spray measures only 3.5" tall and 1" wide.
EXCELLENT GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRODUCTS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE COMPANY I HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM FOR YEARS ALL MY CONTACTS WITH THEM HAVE BEEN THE SAME GREAT FRIENDLY SERRVICE EXCELLENT PRODUCTS REASONABLE PRICES QUALITY MERCHANDISE
Fits well in my small hand so I feel secure in carrying. It also makes it, should I need to, easier to use.
The little red lock is extremely flimsy. The pepper spray can easily be unlocked by accident in a pocket or purse.
Mr Peter is correct, twist lock pepper sprays should not be kept in pockets or less secure purses as the tight space and shifting may cause the spray to go off when you do not intend it to. It's best kept on a keyring or lanyard that you carry outside of a pocket or in a secure area in a purse. We recommend pepper sprays with flip-tops if the intent is to carry it in your pocket or purse.
I ordered 6 key chain pepper sprays for all my nieces. The peace of mind is great knowing they have a plan should they need to protect themselves! The price is awesome, no idea if it's lower than other companies, because I never looked anywhere else, and I'm happy to come back and order safety items as needed!
The facts about defense sprays and how to use them on attackers!