Streetwise™ Strike-n-Spray Double Defender Pepper Spray 1/2 oz.
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Burning pepper spray with a jogger strap and a powerful striking tip for dual defense!
- Derived from over 4 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units) with over 180,000 SHU Certified Heat Rating (CHR)
- CHR measures how hot the spray is upon impact and is certified by the same lab (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Competing brands average a CHR of 123,000 SHU, making Streetwise 18 over 46% hotter to incapacitate assailants for up to 45 minutes
- Causes a burning sensation to the skin, eyes, nose and lungs and has a UV marking Dye to help ID attackers
- Built-in powerful hard plastic striking tool that can penetrate skin and soft tissue with soft rubber flaps for self protection from unintentional harm
- Included jogger strap makes it easy to carry and locking safety actuator helps prevent accidental discharges
- Canister holds a 1/2 fl oz of pepper spray that fires 5-7 feet with a 48 month shelf life and is Made in the USA
This Streetwise Strike-n-Spray Double Defender combines a super compact and portable 1/2 ounce pepper spray with a jogger strap and powerful striking tool that makes it easy to arm yourself at all times. Pepper spray is the perfect self-defense tool, but it does require some separation between you and an attacker. That is why the Streetwise Strike-n-Spray is ideal for close-quarter situations where you might be grabbed by an attacker. The sharp striking tip is made of durable hard plastic that can easily break and penetrate skin and soft tissue giving you the chance to create distance and hit them with the pepper spray. There are soft rubber flaps that cover the striking weapon when not in use to protect yourself from unintentional harm. The pepper spray is guaranteed to immobilize your attacker with its powerful 180,000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units) formula that will incapacitate attackers for up to 45 minutes. Each canister can fire 5-7 feet, so you have additional leverage and space to get away. Once it makes contact, it will cause the skin, eyes, nose and lungs to burn. On top of that, it has a flexible jogger strap that makes it perfect for carrying outdoors so you will have it whenever you need. Furthermore, it is made in the USA and will last for up to 48 months.
Good idea, but not discreet
I’m a runner and sometimes run trails at dawn so I wanted some easy-to-carry protection. I liked this because of the added strike feature. If attacked, you could use it to gain a little distance between yourself and them before using the pepper spray. The “blade” is only about an inch or so long. It’s not sharp on the edges but it’s very strong and the point is sharp enough. When strapped to your hand the blade extends beyond your hand for functionality, but unfortunately because of this it is not discreet at all. It looks like you are holding a dagger. This could be a plus in certain situations. For daytime, I don’t feel it’s appropriate to use when I’m running on park trails shared by families and children. It’s menacing looking. They could make it more discreet looking with a simple design change: the rubber sheath/flaps along the side of the blade are shaped like a knife. If the flaps were rounded or square edged, they would hide the pointed blade underneath and the product could pass as something else in your hand (regular pepper spray, a flashlight, a baton etc). As they are they accentuate the appearance of a knife. I’m keeping one for in-home security, and requested to exchange the other for regular pepper spray.
The facts about defense sprays and how to use them on attackers!