- Derived from over 4 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Certified Heat Rating (CHR) of over 180,000 SHU
- CHR measures how hot the pepper spray will be at the point of impact on an attacker
- CHR certified by the same laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Streetwise 18 is over 46% hotter than competing brands which on average have a CHR of 123,000 SHU
- Incapacitates an attacker for up to 45 minutes without causing any permanent harm
- Contains UV marking Dye for assailant identification
- Pink hard shell casing protects pepper spray canister
- Built-in key ring and clip for easy attachment to keys, pocket, belt, or purse
- Locking safety actuator prevents accidental discharge
- Fires 5-7 feet
- Contains 6-8 one-second bursts
- Contains 1/2 fl oz
- Measures 3 1/2" tall x 1" wide
- 48 month shelf life
- Made in USA
Streetwise 18 Pepper Spray is your ideal self-defense solution. This compact unit has the ability to produce over 4 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU) and has a Certified Heat Rating (CHR) of over 180,000, making this pepper spray at least 46% hotter than other brands on the market. This powerful pepper spray will immobilize your attacker for a good 45 minutes with no permanent damage. Each spray also emits an invisible UV dye to mark your assailant, making it easy for you or the police to identify him/her following the attack. This unit comes with a pink hard shell casing to protect the pepper spray canister and a built-in key ring and clip for easy carrying. This unit also has the capability of firing a range of 5-7 feet and one canister contains 6-8 one-second bursts. The whole product measures 3 1/2" tall x 1" wide and has a 48-month shelf life.
The little red lock is extremely flimsy. The pepper spray can easily be unlocked by accident in a pocket or purse.
Mr Peter is correct, twist lock pepper sprays should not be kept in pockets or less secure purses as the tight space and shifting may cause the spray to go off when you do not intend it to. It's best kept on a keyring or lanyard that you carry outside of a pocket or in a secure area in a purse. We recommend pepper sprays with flip-tops if the intent is to carry it in your pocket or purse.
I ordered 6 key chain pepper sprays for all my nieces. The peace of mind is great knowing they have a plan should they need to protect themselves! The price is awesome, no idea if it's lower than other companies, because I never looked anywhere else, and I'm happy to come back and order safety items as needed!
I carry the pepper spray with me everywhere. It provides peace of mind and protections from human and animal attacks.