Safety Tech Glass Breaker Carbide Tip Refillable Tactical Pen
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Tactical pen with strong glassbreak striking point!
- Glassbreaker carbide tip doubles as self-defense striking device
- Can cause temporary paralysis and/or extreme pain when delivered to nerve points and soft tissue
- A hard well placed strike can break bones especially if the force of the blow is not hindered by clothing
- Black aircraft aluminum for lightweight strength
- Real, functioning ink pen with extra refill cartridge
- Sturdy pocket clip for handsfree carrying
- Compatible with standard & Fisher Space Pen refills
- Dimensions: 6.25" long x 0.5" diameter
Safety Tech Glassbreaker Tactical Pen features a carbide tip for real, glassbreaking and self-defense strength. It's an actual writing pen that uses standard or Fisher Space Pen refills, so you can use it for taking notes and you'll already be set with a self-defense device for your walk home from work. A well-placed strike from this tactical pen can cause temporary paralysis and extreme pain when hitting nerve points or soft tissue. It can even break bone if struck well, especially to exposed skin. This 2-in-1 device makes self-defense easy and practical. This tactical pen is made with an aluminum alloy that's used for building aircrafts, making it lightweight as well as solid and strong. The pen features a sturdy steel pocket clip so you can carry your pen wherever you go, so you'll never have to be without a self-defense option.
- Safety Tech Tactical Pen
- Two (2) Ink Cartridges