Rothco® Tactical Nylon Pistol Belt Holster Digital Camo
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Slips onto belt and you can carry it on your hip or backside!
- Lightweight and durable 1000D Cordura nylon construction
- Fits large frame semi-auto pistols
- Ambidextrous design for use with either right or left hands
- Multiple snap button connections
- Slips onto your belt and carries your pistol by the hip in standard vertical fashion
- Can just as easily connect horizontally through your belt to be worn on the back above the buttocks
- Adjustable straps make it easy to get the perfect fit
- Safety strap for your pistol is also adjustable and opens with a snap lock
- Elastic cord secures the weapon in place even further
- You can silently remove the strap holding your gun in the holster when you are in a sound-sensitive situation
- Convenient extra magazine holding space on the front edge of the holster with a Velcro cover to hold securely in place
- Exterior MOLLE system for modifying and adding additional pouches
This durable holster is made of lightweight, yet strong 1000D Cordura nylon to hold large frame semi-automatic pistols. It is designed for use by right or left-handed individuals and easily slips onto a belt. It has an adjustable strap and elastic cord to safely and securely hold a gun in place. There is also an extra magazine pouch on the top of the holster, which can be removed and attached to the side of the holster as well. This can be done because it has a MOLLE system that allows for modifying the holster by moving adding additional accessories to it. This holster is the perfect companion to a small firearm.