- 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Fires heavy stream pattern 17' to 20' feet (see Image 6)
- Contains 18 half-second bursts
- Spring loaded flip-top unit protects against accidental activation
- Contains marking Green Dye for assailant identification
- Non-flammable - TASER/ECD compatible
- Born-on-date stamped on each container
- 3 year shelf life
- Measures 4" T x 1 1/4" D
- Note: Born-on-date signifies that the spray will expire 3 years from that date.
- Note: Green dye is permanent and will not wash off of clothing and NOT meant for indoor use.
Fox Labs Pepper Spray has been widely known for its strong pepper formula containing 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units), which is bound to immobilize your attacker. Each canister fires a heavy stream pattern, with a range of 17 to 20 feet, which is much further than a regular cone pattern pepper spray. The Fox Labs Mean Green Pepper Spray has also included a green, water-based dye that marks your assailant, enabling you to easily identify him/her following the attack. Each canister contains 18 half-second bursts and is spring-loaded with a flip-top cap for additional safety. This product has a three-year shelf life and measures 4" T x 1 1/4" D.
Great service as always, and speedy delivery. I chose Fox lab because it's the best. Fox Labs® Mean Green® 3M SHU Pepper Spray 1.5 oz. Stream
I tested it on a piece of box and worked perfectly fine. Fast and easy to handle. Very strong smell that I couldn’t even stay closer while I was checking the color of it too. I feel safer now just by having it close to me.
Great service as always, and speedy delivery. I chose Fox lab because it's the best.
Haven't used it and hope I don't have too!!! From watching the utube video of two kids using it on someone for a test it looks to work very well.
I didn't like how it was not immediately ready to use, or the stream of the spray. Which is why I bought the baton. Much better, a comes out in a fog
We have yet to ever have needed to use the product, but the mere knowledge it is with us has provided a sense of safety for us. We are both seniors and I am stroke survivor with disabilities. We did research and decided this item was the best for us. We have replaced the item only as the unused ones went out of date!!!