Dakota Alert™ 25' Hose Driveway Alarm System
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Alert alarm sounds when a vehicle passes over rubber hose!
- When hose is ran over a signal is sent wirelessly to your receiver inside notifying you
- Sensor capable of transmitting to the receiver up to a half mile away
- Transmitter has 25 feet of 3/8" diameter rubber hose that can stretch across driveway
- Up to 4 zones can be monitored with additional transmitters and hoses (not included, see Accessories)
- Transmitter is weatherproof and meant for exterior locations
- Receiver can be placed on a table or mounted on a wall
- Add up to as many receivers as desired for visitor notification throughout your home (not included, see Accessories)
- Four tones to choose from – Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, or Whistle
- Adjustable volume control
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Durable, weatherproof transmitter operates in temperatures from -30°F to 120°F
- Receiver powered by 12-volt DC plug which plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Transmitter powered by 9-volt battery (not included, see Accessories)
- Optional: outdoor driveway siren (not included, see Accessories)
- Optional: loud bell (not included, see Accessories)
- Optional: beam sensors (not included, see Accessories)
- Optional: covert transmitter box (not included, see Accessories)
- NOTE: Actual transmission range will vary depending on local terrain.
The Dakota ½ Mile Hose Alert Kit allows you to detect vehicles in your driveway when a car drives over a 3/8" diameter rubber hose. A signal will sound when this occurs, which will transmit from the DCR-4000 receiver. The DCR-4000 receiver system plugs into any standard wall outlet, and the transmitter operates with a 9-volt battery. Four (4) different tones (Westminster Chime, Whistle, Classical, or Ding Dong) can be selected. These tones will ring for several seconds.
- One (1) receiver with with 12V DC plug
- One (1) transmitter with 25-foot rubber hose
- One (1) flush mounting bracket for transmitter
Works with any 4000 series receiver to send a signal 2,500 feet!
Adding transmitters allows you to monitor additional areas!
Receives signals from up to 16 sensors and sounds different alarm tunes!
Extra transmitter can be used for additional driveway locations!
Extra transmitter for 4000 Series can be used for additional locations!