- Stream full HD 1080p video
- 100° wide-angle lens captures covert footage
- Stream real-time video to a smartphone or tablet via a free app.
- Motion detection sensors trigger real-time app. notifications
- Unit supports up to 64GB cards (not included, see accessories)
- Motion-activated SD card recording sends notifications via text or email
- Micro SD loop recording writes over the oldest files when space runs out
- All save files have time and date Stamps
- Fully functional dock charger with USB-C connector for both charging and syncing with Android devices
- System Requirements: iPad Touch, iPhone, or iPad with iOS 6.0 or higher or Android with version 5.0 or higher; WiFi router with internet connection
- Note: ONLY works with Android phones with USB-C connections
This Android docking station is fully functionally, but with an added twist, it is also a hidden spy camera inside of it, one with WiFi capabilities that allows you to remotely stream live video to most smart devices. To do so, simply download the free app to your phone and connect the camera to a WiFi router, and you are ready to stream full HD 1080p video footage. On top of that, it has built-in motion sensors that will send instant notifications to your app. It even supports SD cards up to 64GB in size. Plus, when motion activated recording is triggered, you will receive emails and texts alerting you of the activity. The DVR function also has an overwrite feature that automatically overwrites the oldest files with new ones when the SD card is full. This hidden camera would not look out of place in any home or office and can charge your phone when you are at home or capture unwanted activity when you are not.
- Android Dock Charger WiFi Camera
- Quick Installation Guide
- AC Power Adapter
Download Instructions for Android USB-C Charging Dock Spy Camera 1080p HD WiFi
I've bought 2 of these, they're easy to setup and it's impossible to see the camera but it's kind of hard to get the videos off of them without the app.