- Overwrites old files when memory is full
- The charger is functional for recharging smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Supports up to 128GB SD cards (not included, see accessories)
- Built-in sensors for motion activated recording
- Watch live footage from your smartphone with the free HDMinicam app
- The video is stopped and saved when the charger is unplugged
- Automatically loops for continuous recording
- Small, but powerful discreet camera records HD 1080p resolution video
- No remote; simply plug in the charger to a wall outlet to record
- Power supply: AC power adapter
- Does not come with Micro SD card (See Accessories)
Mini USB charging brick looks like a normal USB charger but it houses a spy camera that records a distance of up to 19 feet with a 90-degree field of view. With support for up to 128GBs of storage via Micro SD (see accessories), you can record hours of video. The camera is simple to operate, simply plug it in and it starts recording, to check the footage just remove the SD card and plug it into your computer or download the HDMinicam app and follow the provided instructions to set it up. Operates in the low light of 1 lux and above, the equivalent of having a single candle.
- Charger Camera
- USB thumb drive
- Instruction Manual
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS
- Video Format: AVI
- Remote view capability
- Loop Recording
- Clear image range of 19 ft
- 90-degree camera field of view
- Minimum illumination- of 1.0 lux
- Motion detection capabilities
- Storage Consumption: 1.5GB/Hr
Download Instructions for USB Cube Wall Charger Hidden Spy Camera Black 1080p HD WiFi
Not user friendly, picture quality poor, took many attempts to ‘connect’ and then wouldn’t reconnect.
We set up a return for Robyn as the item that was received was very much defective and offered to work with them to find a camera that best suits what they're looking for.
Works so well that I had to buy another one for my other room