Ten Home Security Tips-Safety Tip Of The Week
Here are some home security tips that will greatly improve your home security and keep your family safe.
- Don’t leave your garage door opener in a vehicle that is routinely parked outside your home or garage.
- Install deadbolts in the garage door leading to your home.
- Don’t hide house keys in the obvious places outside your home like under doormats or under flowerpots.
- Install a peephole in your front door if it is solid core door and for crying out loud use it.
- Don’t reflexively open your door to strangers.
- Practice home security procedures with your kids.
- Use window locks on all windows.
- Use external property lighting to discourage potential burglary.
- Don’t let strangers into use the phone.
Feedback on these posts is welcomed. Please share your experience. We want to hear your thoughts.
The Home Security Superstore is one of the oldest and largest independent distributors of high quality home security, surveillance, spy, self-defense, survival and safety products. We carry a wide range of self-defense products including tasers, stun guns, pepper sprays and other nonlethal weapons that can save your life in the event of an attack.