- Overwrites old files when memory is full
- The charger is functional for recharging smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Built-in sensors for motion activated recording
- The video is stopped and saved when the charger is unplugged
- Automatically loops for continuous recording
- Small, but powerful discreet camera records HD 1080p resolution video
- No remote; simply plug in the charger to a wall outlet to record
- Power supply: AC power adapter
- Does not come with Micro SD card (See Accessories)
Mini USB charging brick looks like a normal USB charger but it houses a spy camera that records a distance of up to 16 feet with a 90-degree field of view. With support for up to 32GBs of storage via Micro SD (see accessories), you can record hours of video. The camera is simple to operate, simply plug it in and it starts recording, to check the footage just remove the SD card and plug it into your computer. Operates in the low light of 1 lux and above, the equivalent of having a single candle.
- Charger Camera
- USB Cable
- USB thumb drive
- Instruction Manual
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS
- Video Format: AVI
- Loop Recording
- Clear image range of 16 ft
- 90-degree camera field of view
- Minimum illumination- of 1.0 lux
- Motion detection capabilities
- Storage Consumption: 1.5GB/Hr
Finally found out how to view the data, It works but need a program cant get help from this company to figure it out but it does work.
Discreet and amazing vids ! Thanks