- TASER® X26C digital power magazine with storage for extra battery unit.
- Extends battery life with additional cartridge.
- Provides better grip, especially convenient for larger hands.
- Lithium cell powered unit.
- Incorporated memory chip records vital energy status such as remaining power, cell performance & life expectancy of unit in varying conditions.
- Data is graphically displayed on the Central Information Display (CID).
- Fires approximately 200 shots of 10 seconds each.
- Note: Battery life can vary in extreme environment conditions.
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
- MADE IN USA.
The XDPM is similar to the original DPM, in its features such as the lithium battery and integrated memory chip. But unlike its counterpart, this battery unit also comes with a storage bay that makes space for an extra cartridge for your TASER® X26C. The memory chip records data such as energy usage, remaining power, battery performance and life expectancy in different loads and temperature conditions. This can be viewed on the TASER®'s Central Information Display (CID).
The extra cartridge makes it convenient to change battery unit if the installed cell becomes drained with use. So if you happen to be out and the cells fail you, you can be assured you have a replacement ready at hand. You can fire up to 200 shots with 10-second intervals. However, battery life can vary depending on environment conditions. Extreme conditions such as severe cold or heat may result in a different amount of battery consumption. MADE IN USA.