- Digital power magazine for TASER® X26C
- Lithium cell powered unit
- Integrated memory chip records vital operational statistics such as remaining power, cell performance & life expectancy of unit in varying temperatures & loads
- Data is graphically displayed on the Central Information Display (CID)
- Fires approximately 200 shots of 10 seconds each
- Note: Battery life can vary in extreme environment conditions
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
This battery unit is designed for the TASER® X26C. The unit comprises of a lithium cell power supply with an integrated memory chip that records vital data. Monitored data includes remaining power, cell performance, and life expectancy of unit in various loads and temperature conditions. This information is digitally displayed on the TASER® Central Information Display (CID) so that you'll always know when your battery needs a replacement. Battery life can differ in various environmental conditions such as extreme heat or cold. On average, it will allow you to fire up to 200 shots at 10 seconds intervals.
Good to have but not needed as of yet.