- Features both fixed and laser sights
- NMI (Neuro Muscular Incapacitation) Technology can put a stop to aggressive individuals, even those under the influence
- Central Information Display (CID) indicates power level, spark duration, status data, and illumination selector
- Used since 1999 by law enforcement officials
- Similar weight, appearance, and feel to real firearm
- Ambidextrous safety switch to prevent accidental discharge
- No aftereffects or contamination to attacker
- If probe misses target, works as regular 50,000-volt contact stun gun
- 5-second cycle time with 15-20 pulses per second
- High-impact polymer construction
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range
- Current: 3.6mA
- Power supply: 8 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions (with cartridge): 8.3" x 1.75" x 6"
- Weight: 18 oz
- Lifetime Replacement (if lost during attack)
- TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc.
- Note: Requires 20 lbs. of pressure to fire
TASER® M26C was the first to utilize NMI (Neuro Muscular Incapacitation) technology when it was released. It's not just for law enforcement officers though-- the M26C is a point-and-shoot device, making it easy for anyone to use effectively. This 50,000-volt device features a laser sight as well as a fixed sight, which provides the user with a quick way to aim better without becoming more vulnerable while trying finding the target. With the TASER, you have an advantage over other self-defense items such as pepper spray and direct-contact stun guns, which unlike the TASER have not been shown to be as effective on highly aggressive individuals. Even in the event that your attacker is under the influence, M26C has the ability to incapacitate them. It uses cartridges containing compressed nitrogen to fire 2 small charged probes from the TASER up to an impressive 15 feet away, which provides the user with enough power and distance to escape to safety. The TASER® M26C transmits strong electrical pulses through these wires into the attacker, and immobilizing them. It measures approximately 8" long and includes a durable storage case for transportation. It also features a light display to show you its power level, spark duration, and other vital information. TASER is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc.
- Four (4) live air cartridges
- Heavy-duty storage case
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
It works good but was not what I was looking for.
Works Great! I’m glad I have the M26c as one of my tools on my Duty Belt. Great costumer service and on time delivery!
Love it it take sfight right of the well worth ther money just wisjh you could find holsters for them
the Taser m26c seems quite powerful and accurate but the trigger is waaaaay too hard to pull. the shocking arc is impressive on the target!
Excellent! And on time!