- Police strength pepper fogger
- Streetwise 23 is over 87% hotter than competing brands which on average have a CHR of 123,000 SHU
- Certified Heat Rating (CHR) of over 230,000 SHU
- CHR measures how hot the pepper spray will be at the point of impact on an attacker
- CHR certified by the same laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by the US government for over 40 years
- Derived from over 5 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Incapacitates an attacker for up to 45 minutes without causing any permanent harm
- Contains UV marking Dye for assailant identification
- Pistol grip safety top designed to be used by police for crowd control
- Place behind the counter of a retail store or near the front door of a home to use against multiple attackers
- Sprays fog 25 feet
- Contains 16 fl oz
- Measures 9" tall x 3" wide
- 48 month shelf life
- Made in USA
Police, security, and military agencies use Streetwise 23 Pistol Grip Fog worldwide. Its large size can easily incapacitate any assailant, firing a pepper spray up to 25 feet. Place it behind your store counter or by the front door of your home for the ultimate protection against unwanted intruders. Independent reports have proven that this high-quality product is one of the best on the market. Made in the United States.
Great Product got what I paid for..And super fast shipping ..
Just perfect for Home Defense! Hope I never need it but if I do I believe it would help. You don’t need to be a perfect aim with this one. Just point and shoot. I would recommend this to anyone that is concerned about Home Defense.
This product works great for controlling large crowds. I am very pleased with my purchase. My only complaint is that it is expensive compared to other websites. I was able to purchase three of the same product on another website that it cost me for two on home security Superstore
Great item, easy to use, very effective spray pattern.
I received the old style handle, and expiration date was missing on canister. Item did not match the picture as advertised on website.