SpyWfi™ Mini Pen Rechargeable Hidden Camera & Wireless Signal Bug Detector
- Passive, wireless, and infrared scanning detects listening devices, GPS trackers, hidden cameras, etc.
- Pen-like design makes it easy to carry and built-in rechargeable battery lasts 25 days on standby and 25 hours non-stop
- Multiple detection modes locate wireless radio frequencies, UG magnetic fields, LED signal displays, and more
- Radio frequency detector senses 2G, 3G, 4G mobile signals and SIM card bugs in a range of 1Mhz - 6.5Ghz
- Increase/reduce sensitivity, widen/shorten detection range, and identify radio wave sources quickly and accurately
- Potentiometer sensitivity can be adjusted within 5 levels with an effective detection range within 49 ft (15 meters)
- Two button control, “mode" and "sensitivity adjustment", with vibration, buzzer, & LED alerts to indicate a signal has been detected
- Dimensions: 5.1" long x 0.6" diameter; Weight: 1.1 oz.
Only 1 Left In Stock! - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Life Time Warranty
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping On Orders $25+
Free Technical Support
This mini pen-like bug detector fits easily in a purse or pocket to take with you wherever you may go. It locates any frequency between 1Mhz - 6.5Ghz and finds hidden cameras, whether they’re dead or alive, wired or wireless, along with signals such as WiFi, Bluetooth, VHF, UHF, GPS, etc. Simply use the infrared light to spot hidden cameras or adjust the sensitivity to locate these hidden signals. Adjustable sensitivity allows users to detect both strong and weak signal strengths. The device will buzz, vibrate, or flash LED lights to indicate a signal has been detected. No batteries are required, with its rechargeable Li-Ion battery that allows up to 25 hours of non-stop power or 25 days of standby power.
- SpyWfi™ Mini Pen Bug Detector
- USB-C Charging Cord
- Instruction booklet