Spartan Armor® Hercules Level IV Ceramic Body Armor 10" x 12" 2-Pack
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Highest Level IV body armor protects against armor-piercing sniper rifle rounds, assault rifles, and handguns. Advanced compound curve design is ideal for operators in need of maximum protection and comfort!
- NOTE: Current Lead Time is Averaging 2 Weeks
- Made with ballistic lab-certified ballistic ceramic and UHMWPE materials
- Protects against sniper rifle rounds, assault rifles, and handguns
- All parts are American-made
- Laboratory tested and verified to meet NIJ level IV standards, NIJ lab-tested to stop armor-piercing rifle rounds up to .30-06 M2 AP.
- Dimensions: 10" x 1.1" x 12, Weight: 6.9 per plate.
The Hercules level IV body armor plate is manufactured in-house at the Spartan Armor Systems® facility in Tucson, AZ utilizing ballistic ceramic and UHMWPE materials. As with all body armor manufactured by Spartan Armor Systems®, the Hercules level IV ceramic body armor plate has been independently tested and verified by an NIJ Certified laboratory. The Hercules level IV body armor plate features our Advanced Compound Curve (ACC). While many body armor plates claim to be “multi-curve”, the ACC profile is a true multi-curve design providing the operator with the most comfortable fit of any ceramic level IV body armor plate. This advanced ergonomic design is especially important during extended duty engagements, typical of Law Enforcement, Security, and Military operations. Guaranteed against manufacturer defects 3 years from the date of purchase.