Police Force Tactical Expandable Solid Steel Baton 31''
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Police Force solid steel expandable baton is used by law enforcement the world over and expands from 11" to an impressive 31".
- Telescopes from 11" to 31" with the flick of a wrist
- Made from high quality medium black solid carbon steel
- Impressive length ensures that assailants keep a safe distance from you
- Included holster has a belt loop for easy carrying
- Handle has a grooved rubberized grip for greater control
- Used by police officers and security guards all around the world
- Made in Taiwan with superior quality and workmanship
- Weight: 1.65 lbs.
- Note: Our in-house tests and the reviews of hundreds of customers show these batons are manufactured and made of the highest quality materials - far superior to similar models made in China.
This Police Force expandable baton is the perfect self-defense weapon because it is made out of high quality carbon steel that is durable, powerful and lightweight. With a flick of the wrist, the baton telescopes outwards from 11" long to an impressive 31". This long length ensures assailants stay back and allows you to deliver powerful blows from a safe distance. This baton is used by and relied upon by many police officers and security guards around the world because of its effectiveness. To close the baton, simply strike the tip downward on a hard surface. Additionally, the handle has a rubberized grooved grip that provides superior handling, so you don't have to worry about it flying from your hand when swinging it. You can also safely carry the baton handsfree with the included nylon holster with belt loop.
- Heavy-duty nylon holster w/ belt loop
- self defense
What I expected and hoped for,
It work great
It does what I need it to do and that is great.
Best Utility Item For Car
Great product for emergency use in your car for window breakage.
Solid Steel Baton
Delivery was pretty fast. Baton is hefty and feels balanced. haven't had to smack anyone with it so far. Much easier to retract after tapping on a very hard surface and with a few practice taps. Quality seems ok. Hard to rate properly. Most likely will buy a small baton also
Better than expected!
First impression is this is a solid feeling well made device. It extends easily and closes as designed. Hopefully it will never be put to use.
Solid, has trouble closing.
It's definitely heavy. Will certainly pack a punch against anything soft. Opens and locks just fine, but it takes some finagling to close the upper section. Though, that might be a good thing if you're in a scuffle. Hope I won't have to use it, but it'll do the job.