- Professional law enforcement standards for commercial use
- 2 Million Scoville Heat Units
- 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum)
- 6061 TK aerospace aluminum construction
- O-ring sealed cap and tip preventing any leakage
- Key ring attachment for easy access
- Thumb activated swivel Actuator safety feature
- Length is approx. 5.75" and diameter .625"
- Weighs 2 oz
- Volume has 4 grams
- Contains 6 half-second bursts
- Sprays up to 5 feet
- Deep black color
The device has a horizontal firing system combined with a safety and thumb activated swivel assures that the discharge will fire away from the user in a cone shape spray of 2 million Scoville Heat Units of Oleoresin Capsicum. The Defenders incorporate a proprietary aerosol container, specially produced valve system, and patented dispensing mechanism. They are precision machined from aerospace aluminum and solid brass, and the entire unit is O-ring sealed to prevent any possibility of leakage.
This is a great item for defense, convenient to carry, methodically & tactically sound product. I prefer this dispersal method over other types of sprays.
This pepper spray doubles as a striking weapon, albeit with a blunt end (similar to a flashlight, but smaller in diameter). This smaller model is easier to carry, but is still a little long to carry in a pocket. The safety/trigger mechanism is the best in my opinion. It requires a flick of your thumb to spin the plastic collar around and enable the metal trigger. Thus, it is probably the less likely to accidentally get triggered. This model can be carried of kept in your vehicle/home. I can see where it's weight and length might discourage everyday carry, but it does double as a striking weapon, so if that is what you are looking for, this is a good choice.
Gave this to a girlfriend