- 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Fires wide fog cone pattern 15' to 18' feet
- Wide fog cone spray pattern provides optimal assailant coverage (see Image 5)
- Contains 36 half-second bursts
- Spring loaded flip-top unit protects against accidental activation
- Contains marking Green Dye for assailant identification
- Non-flammable - TASER/ECD compatible
- Manufacture date stamped on each container
- 3 year shelf life
- Measures 4" T x 1 1/4" D
- Note: Green dye is permanent and will not wash off of clothing and NOT meant for indoor use.
This fog spray by Fox emits a pepper spray in a wide fog cone pattern that provides the best self-defense solution. On top of that, each spray also releases a green dye designed to mark your attacker. Fox pepper spray is widely known as the most effective and potent pepper spray available on the market, producing 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units) of pepper spray that will incapacitate your attacker with a mere half-second burst. This is also the reason why Fox pepper spray is the number one choice for all law enforcement personnel. This 3 oz. canister contains 36 half-second bursts and measures 4" by 1 ¼". It also comes with a spring loaded flip-top that prevents accidental usage. This product has a firing range of 18 feet.
I am not a LEO or military. This is my first purchase of a teargas/capsaicin product, so I am not familiar with how to fire them or how, exactly, they work, especially the dyes. I got the product quickly and efficiently, but there was absolutely no, zero, zilch explanatory material included. These people want our non-pro dollars, but they are not willing to spend a few cents to included a "how to" brochure. THAT is chickenshit. For that reason, I will not recommend them to any non-pro friends.
Haven't had to use it yet, but feel confident in the event that I do.
Like the easy access flip top to activate the product. The green dye is a nice touch too. Made in the USA! - Just noted the date stamp on the canister is OCT 2010. Would have liked a "fresher" canister since the shelf life is just 36 months.