USB Cube Wall Charger Hidden Spy Camera 1080p HD WiFi
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
The camera operates in down to 1 lux, the equivalent of lighting a room with a single candle!
- Overwrites old files when memory is full
- The charger is functional for recharging smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Supports up to 128GB SD cards (not included, see accessories)
- Built-in sensors for motion activated recording
- Watch live footage from your smartphone with the free HDMinicam app
- The video is stopped and saved when the charger is unplugged
- Automatically loops for continuous recording
- Small, but powerful discreet camera records HD 1080p resolution video
- No remote; simply plug in the charger to a wall outlet to record
- Power supply: AC power adapter
- Does not come with Micro SD card (See Accessories)
- App includes an optional audio recording setting (before you enable, check your state and local recording laws)
Mini USB charging brick looks like a normal USB charger but it houses a spy camera that records a distance of up to 19 feet with a 90-degree field of view. With support for up to 128GBs of storage via Micro SD (see accessories), you can record hours of video. The camera is simple to operate, simply plug it in and it starts recording, to check the footage just remove the SD card and plug it into your computer or download the HDMinicam app and follow the provided instructions to set it up. Operates in the low light of 1 lux and above, the equivalent of having a single candle.
- USB Charger WiFi Spy Camera
- USB Thumb Drive
- Instruction Manual
- Reset Key
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS
- Video Format: AVI
- Remote view capability
- Loop Recording
- Clear image range of 19 ft
- 90-degree camera field of view
- Minimum illumination- of 1.0 lux
- Motion detection capabilities
- Storage Consumption: 1.5GB/Hr
Download Instructions for USB Cube Wall Charger Hidden Spy Camera 1080p HD WiFi
They don't work
Bought 2. Neither work or poor instruction on installation
THE HOME SECURITY SUPERSTORE
We attempted to reach out to Mr. Mark however we were unable to get ahold of him. We would love to help him get his cameras set up and get everything taken care of for him. If he would like, he is free to reach out via email any time or over the phone Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern.
Not user friendly, picture quality poor, took many attempts to ‘connect’ and then wouldn’t reconnect.
THE HOME SECURITY SUPERSTORE
We set up a return for Robyn as the item that was received was very much defective and offered to work with them to find a camera that best suits what they're looking for.
It was exactly what I needed, and everything worked fine. If you want high fps, I recommend using the 720p option instead of 1080p. Also, the micro sd was somewhat difficult to put in, but that's just me being picky.
Works so well that I had to buy another one for my other room
Also discreet and fantastic... Thanks
I use an IPhone and had no problems. Start by scanning the QR Code and downloading the app. Just make sure that you are using the 2.4G signal when setting up your WiFi. You can switch your IPhone to the 5G signal once you are up and running. Good WiFi picture and you can record in the app. No need to buy SD cards for casual viewing.
Go big or go home - record the maximum amount with this card!
Capture and save even more footage with this large and powerful card!
Massive storage space for capturing and saving HD video footage and more!
Simple solution for using memory cards your PC isn’t compatible with!