- Although about half the size of a normal stun gun, it has more power than most large models on the market today
- 16 million volts of shocking power
- Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker due to its ferocious noise and spark
- Attaches to your keys, so you will automatically have it in your hand when walking to your home or car
- Easy to conceal by slipping into your pocket or in the palm of your hand
- Rechargeable with a built-in slide-out plug allows for easy charging by plugging directly into a standard wall outlet
- Bright LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight
- Safety switch prevents accidental discharge
- Safety switch must be in ON position and Stun Activation Button must be pressed before the stun gun will operate
- Touching an assailant for less than 1 second will cause muscle contractions and have a repelling effect
- Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state
- Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control and total disorientation
- Weighs .36 lbs.
- Measures 3" x 1.25" x 0.75"
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- NOTE: PLEASE CHARGE STUN GUN FOR 8 HOURS when you receive it. It will not operate properly until fully charged.
The S.M.A.C.K. 16M Keychain Stun Gun is unlike any other stun gun on today's market, due to the combination of its small size (3" x 1.25" x 0.75") and immense power. The Streetwise S.M.A.C.K. (Stun My Attacker Compact Keychain) Stun Gun uses high-quality components to give your attacker a jolt of 16,000,000 volts. The black model features a black nylon holster with a belt loop for convenient carrying. A lifetime manufacturer warranty is included.
- USB charging cord
- Built-in key chain
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
I like the size, great for pocket carry. Koi use the flashlight several times a week and it is great. I haven't used the Stun Gun yet, except to test fire it, and I hope I never need too,but it appears to pack a punch.
Don’t mess with me.
Only the powerful spark will make a person to think twice.
This stun gun is exactly what I was looking for. So far so good.
Satisfied with what I bought
So... we did a pretty thorough review of this thing. I got this thing because my girlfriend carried a **** whistle that I took from her in a parking lot, blew it (it barely made a sound), screamed for help, and basically just made a scene for a very long 30 seconds. We waited and no one came. I needed her (and you) to realize that no help is coming, not in a parking lot at night, a lonely sidewalk, or even a well-lit neighborhood like ours. Because she's terrified of guns, and is clumsy and spastic enough to accidentally set it off (her hands literally shook when went to a shooting range), I got her this as an alternative. It's small enough to carry on a keychain. The charging is super easy and honestly so simplistic, I don't understand why all devices don't have a charging function like it. Th shock is loud when it's used in open air. The flashlight is terrific on it; it's extremely bright and she uses it all the time. For the actual use of the product... unfortunately, it's not like the movies where just ZAP and they're down. It went zap and felt like getting stung by a hornet. It doesn't exactly immobilize you, it just hurts so much, the pain is all you can really focus on. If it's held on the body for a couple seconds, it's pretty effective for fending off an attacker. My housemate and I took turns getting zapped by our girlfriend while we attempted to "kidnap" them from the living room to our bedroom. We didn't fair so well... when sober. Since these function on pain, and not like the tasers cops use that use electric pulses to immobilize you, when you're *****, it's not as effective. It's a good thing to have on hand, but you'll want to really hold it to them, preferably to a more tender area. I definitely recommend this thing. Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.