- TASER® X26P Police-Grade Shooting Stun Gun with Built-in LED Flashlight & Laser
- Uses electrical impulses similar to your bodies to disable attackers
- Will cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation and is not dependent on pain
- Potential effects include falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, freezing in place, vertigo, ect.
- Electricity arcs through most clothing, and even some bullet-resistant materials
- Uses Current Metering tech. to deliver optimal charges
- Operate the ambidextrous safety from either side
- Safety switch down means safe, up means armed
- If armed for more than 20 minutes system goes into auto low power mode and can't fire
- Included Performance Power Magazine powers the unit
- PPM battery pack has enough power for up to 500 five-second discharges
- Built-in LASER works with mechanical sights for a 15 feet (4.6 m) range of sight
- When fired, cartridges deploy 20–30 small confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags
- Mechanical sights align with top probe’s path
- TASER's electrical current is very quiet and discreet when probes successfully hit
- Leaves no lasting effects or contamination with attackers
- Two metal electrodes on the front work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun if probes miss
- Central Information Display (CID) on the back shows when it's armed and the battery status
- Also displays major & critical fault indicators, invalid battery, USB connection, spark duration, ect.
- Has a built-in high intensity white LED for use in low to no light situations
- To switch between light modes press and hold the selector switch for about a second
- Five Light Modes
- 1. OO: Both the LASER and flashlight are OFF
- 2. LO: Only the LASER is ON
- 3. OF: Only the flashlight is ON
- 4. LF: Both the LASER and flashlight are ON
- 5. Stealth: Both lights OFF and CID screen dimmed
- Ergonomic handle is ambidextrous and designed to comfortably fit most hands
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range
- Power Supply: Lithium energy cell
- Weight: 0.45 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7.6" x 1.3" x 3.2"
- Lifetime Replacement (if lost during attack)
- Note: PPM battery drains faster in colder weather or when the flashlight is active
- Note: Do NOT store the battery near metal objects it might touch
- Note: X26P battery does NOT work with the X3® or X26™ ECDs, and vice-versa
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
The TASER® X26P is a law enforcement-grade self-defense weapon that fires electrical probes up to 15 feet away. The probes, once they successfully hit a target, emit shocks that are similar to a body's natural electrical impulses. What this does, is it interrupts these impulses to cause a multitude of effects, including falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, freezing in place, vertigo, ect.. Additionally, this TASER® does not rely on pain as a deterrent since some individuals, such as drug addicts or drunks, might have a high pain threshold. When fired, the cartridges don’t only release two probes, they also eject 20-30 confetti-like Anti-felon ID tags for marking criminals. After a cartridge has been used the X26P has two metal electrodes on the front that work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun if the probes miss. The unit is easy to handle because it is ambidextrous, with a safety switch on each side, and it also has a built-in LASER sight and an LED flashlight. These lights be used in five varying modes, which can be chosen by using the selector switch on top and the Central Information Display (CID) on the back of the unit. The CID also displays battery power levels, major & critical fault indicators, invalid battery, USB connection, spark duration and more. Lastly, the device is powered by a Performance Power Magazine lithium energy cell, which provides up to 500 five-second electrical discharges.
- One (1) TASER® M26C/X26 Probe Reload Air Cartridges
- Performance Power Magazine Battery Pack
- Practice Target
- Instruction Manual
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
I loved the home security superstore. Easy to shop. Decent prices (better than Amazon). Clear product features and it was easy to agree to the interstate shipping rules.