- NOTE: The Noonlight App is NOT required for the Pulse+ to fire and function like a normal TASER.
- NOTE: The Noonlight App is completely FREE for basic features. For complete Noonlight details, please refer to the app stores (Google and Apple).
- NOTE: The FREE basic features include the Safety Button (Android & iPhone), Timeline (iPhone only), Safety Network (iPhone only) and Advanced Profile (iPhone only).
- Powerful self-defense shooting stun gun with new Noonlight® technology.
- Download the Noonlight app to your phone and sync with your TASER to inform authorities instantly when you fire your TASER.
- Noonlight dispatchers will contact you to check on your safety before sending police to your location.
- Using your phone's GPS, the app ensures that police know your exact location
- Fires barbed probes up to 15 ft. when activated.
- Barbs will stick into clothing or flesh and can even arc electricity through some bulletproof items.
- Unleashes electrical impulses in a similar frequency to your bodies to disrupt normal functions.
- Causes Neuromuscular Incapacitation that does not depend on pain.
- Potential effects can include vertigo, freezing in place, falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, etc.
- Mechanical sights and built-in LASER provide a 15 foot (4.6 m) range of sight.
- Mechanical sights match up with top probe’s flight path.
- When probes successfully hit, the electrical current is very quiet and discreet.
- The cartridge also deploys 20–30 small confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags.
- Cartridge fits in snug making sure there is no chance for it to come loose when fired.
- Works as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well due to two metal electrodes on the front.
- Leaves no lasting effects or contamination to targets.
- The unit features a power LED indicator light that shows the battery power level.
- The ambidextrous safety and can be engaged/disengaged from either side.
- Switch position up means armed, down means safe.
- When the unit is armed for more than 20 minutes it goes into low power mode and won't fire.
- Ultra-bright white LED is built-in for use in low to no light situations.
- Redesigned handle adds extra grip over the regular Taser Pulse.
- Includes a durable nylon holster for handsfree carrying
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range.
- Power Supply: Two (2) Replaceable CR123 Lithium Batteries (not compatible with regular Taser Pulse).
- CR123 batteries are inexpensive and can be bought at almost any store.
- Does not require an expensive battery pack.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.75" x 1.25".
- Lifetime Replacement if lost during an attack (police report must be provided).
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
- MADE IN USA.
The new subcompact TASER® PULSE+ is the perfect everyday self-defense stun gun that meets and exceeds law enforcement standards and now provides total protection utilizing the new Noonlight® technology. By downloading the Noonlight app to your phone and syncing it with your Taser PULSE+, the app will instantly alert authorities whenever it is fired. What this entails is a Noonlight dispatcher contacting you via text message, then by a phone call, and finally, if you do not answer either, they contact the police. The app also uses your phone's GPS so that the police know your exact location and can get to you in a hurry.
The Noonlight app is the perfect backup, but the true power of a TASER is in it's firing power. Using replaceable one-time cartridges, the PULSE+ shoots two electrical probes up to 15 feet away that, once they strike a target and attach, will arc electricity through clothing and even some bullet-resistant materials. The shock can cause individuals to fall to the ground, have involuntary muscle contractions, freeze in place, experience vertigo and more. What elicits these effects is the TASER’s ability to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation by mimicking the body's natural electrical impulses and disrupting them. This also means it is not dependent on pain to bring down targets like most other stun guns. Plus, when it is fired, 20-30 confetti-like Anti-felon ID tags will also be projected outwards to mark attackers or criminals so that they can be identified by law enforcement later if they escape. Furthermore, if you do happen to miss your target, there are two metal electrodes built into the front of the PULSE+ that work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well. Simply press down the trigger and press the front of the TASER into an assailants body. The gun is also easy to use due to its ambidextrous build and built-in targeting laser for accurate aiming and flashlight for illuminating dark areas. On top of that, there is a safety switch that extends on both sides of the unit to prevent accidental discharges and, if the TASER is left armed for longer than 20 minutes without use, it will go into low power mode and not be able to fire for an added level of protection. Lastly, the compact PULSE+ runs on two (2) replaceable CR123 Lithium batteries that are available at almost any store and can easily be replaced and TASER® provides a lifetime warranty that will replace the unit if it is lost during an attack (police report must be provided). MADE IN USA.
- One (1) TASER® PULSE+ Subcompact Shooting Stun Gun w/ Noonlight
- Four (4) TASER® PULSE/BOLT Reload Air Cartridges
- One (1) TASER® PULSE Nylon Snap Holster with Metal Belt Clip
- Two (2) CR123 Lithium Batteries (not rechargeable)
- Practice Target
- Quick Start Guide
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
- trigger guard
Compact, light weight. Fast shipping. I really appreciate having it in my high crime area.
Happy with the taser gun. Best price in market. The cartridge box seal was broken, clearly sent an open box. Customer service was not able to help with the situation which was disappointing, but overall happy with the taser.
It's very easy to use it, my wife loves it.
Today in mid town Manhattan I passed a junkie panhandler who got ****** I didn't give him anything, he got up and began following and yelling at me, I quickened my pace, and so did he. I pulled out the Pulse taser and told him to 'F' off and so he did immediately. great deterrent It was on 38th and Lexington and I imagine there were observers. Society has broken down. I'm leaving this city I've lived in a lifetime.
Good taser. I carry it with me everywhere I go and I feel protected.
They shipped the item within one day and refunded me 2 day shipping because fedex took a week. Extremely satisfied with the company and I recommend to others. The Taser pulse is not rugged. I feel as though this would likely break if dropped on a hard surface. The laser sight on mine favors to the left on the sight ever so slightly. Maybe an inch left at 8ft yet I still feel confident using it. It's difficult to conceal with the iwb holster so I have it on my hip and cover it with a dress shirt. it prints but I don't mind. No one confronts me about it but it's only been a few days carrying it. The light and flashlight is handy. I find myself using the equipped flashlight constantly so that's a daily use item for me now. It looks like a handgun. In Texas people will likely not freak out but may confront you about it inside their business. It takes skill to deploy this weapon. Do not rely on this tool. Combined with pepper spray, it's a powerful combo. Get ready to fight like **** with your taser, pepper spray and fists if it comes to that. Surrender to armed robbery is a must. This is for a non lethal fist fight situation where a gun is not justifiable to use and when you cant manage to overcome an agro persons three times your size. People don't like tasers because they not guaranteed to work. It takes skill to use these things so get ready for a pepper spray fight if it comes to that. I have a quick detach pepper spray on the belt next to the Taser and I train to draw both taser and pepper spray at the same time. You can try a shot with the taser and pepper anyone else who's attacking you. I believe the taser will break into small peices if you attempt to beat someone with it. It's not very rugged. Good luck.