- Fires barbed probes up to 15 ft. when activated
- Barbs will stick into clothing or flesh and can even arc electricity through some bulletproof items
- Unleashes electrical impulses in a similar frequency to your bodies to disrupt normal functions
- Causes Neuromuscular Incapacitation that does not depend on pain
- Potential effects can include vertigo, freezing in place, falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, etc.
- Mechanical sights and built-in LASER provide a 15 foot (4.6 m) range of sight
- Mechanical sights match up with top probe’s flight path
- When probes successfully hit, the electrical current is very quiet and discreet
- The cartridge also deploys 20–30 small confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags
- Cartridge fits in snug making sure there is no chance for it to come loose when fired
- Works as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well due to two metal electrodes on the front
- Leaves no lasting effects or contamination to targets
- The unit features a power LED indicator light that shows the battery power level
- The ambidextrous safety and can be engaged/disengaged from either side
- Switch position up means armed, down means safe
- When the unit is armed for more than 20 minutes it goes into low power mode and won't fire
- Ultra bright white LED is built-in for use in low to no light situations
- Redesigned handle adds extra grip over the regular Taser Pulse
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range
- Power Supply: One (1) Replaceable Lithium Battery (not compatible with Taser PULSE+)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.75" x 1.25"
- Lifetime Replacement if lost during an attack (police report must be provided)
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
- MADE IN USA.
The subcompact TASER® PULSE is the perfect everyday self-defense stun gun that meets and exceeds law enforcement standards. Using replaceable one-time cartridges, the PULSE shoots two electrical probes up to 15 feet away that, once they strike a target and attach, will arc electricity through clothing and even some bullet-resistant materials. The shock can cause individuals to fall to the ground, have involuntary muscle contractions, freeze in place, experience vertigo, and more. What elicits these effects is the TASER’s ability to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation by mimicking the body's natural electrical impulses and disrupting them. This also means it is not dependent on pain to bring down targets like most other stun guns. Plus, when it is fired, 20-30 confetti-like Anti-felon ID tags will also be projected outwards to mark attackers or criminals so that they can be identified by law enforcement later if they escape. Furthermore, if you do happen to miss your target, there are two metal electrodes built into the front of the PULSE that works as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well. Simply press down the trigger and press the front of the TASER into an assailant's body. The gun is also easy to use due to its ambidextrous build and built-in targeting laser for accurate aiming and flashlight for illuminating dark areas. On top of that, there is a safety switch that extends on both sides of the unit to prevent accidental discharges and, if the TASER is left armed for longer than 20 minutes without use, it will go into low power mode and not be able to fire for an added level of protection. Lastly, the compact PULSE runs on one (1) Lithium battery that provides up to 50 firings before needing to be replaced (see accessories) and TASER® provides a lifetime warranty that will replace the unit if it is lost during an attack (police report must be provided). MADE IN USA.
- Two (2) TASER® PULSE/BOLT Reload Air Cartridges
- One (1) Lithium Battery (not rechargeable)
- Practice Target
- Quick Start Guide
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
Great little subcompact taser very efficient and effective it works I know I am crazy but I let my wife taser me in the back with it so she could get the feel for it so she would know how to use it and it's very strong and effective stopped me dead in my tracks I am a big guy and it's still worked highly recommended
This was a great purchase and definitely helps me feel secure. The build of it is very state of the art and definitely worth every dollar. I'm really impressed with the red laser beam and the moonlight app attachment. An awesome buy!
Works great no problems so far it’s a life saver
Well I haven’t had to use it yet but it fits the hand well
Fortunately, there’s been no occasion to use the product. Hopefully, there never will.
Battery died and I haven't even used it.
After reviewing Mr Kyle's issues with the battery we noticed his order was from March of 2020, we recommend changing your batteries once every 6 months as this TASER uses disposable batteries.