Streetwise Virtual K9 Motion Detector Electronic Barking Dog
25+ In Stock - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
Radar senses intruder within 20 feet and barks like a vicious dog!
- Uses a radar signal to "see" through walls and detect someone approaching
- Can detect movement in three different ranges
- 1. Front: Detects up to 10 ft.
- 2. Sides: Detects up to 20 ft.
- 3. Back: Detects up to 40 ft. in open space and 13 ft. through walls
- Has a 360º detection field for complete coverage
- Operates in three unique modes: barking dog, chime or alarm
- The volume of the sound has eight levels with a max setting of 120 dB
- Includes a wireless remote control with a range of 50+ feet
- Remotely arm/disarm, change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in an emergency
- Powered by an included AC adapter
- Can also run on backup battery power for use in case of power outages
- Battery power requires eight (8) AA batteries (not included, see accessories)
- Comes with a bright yellow warning sign to warn would-be intruders there is a dog inside
- Dimensions: 6" x 5.75" x 3.75"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Note: Detection varies on wall thickness. It canNOT detect through metal or extremely thick walls
- Note: Face the back of the unit towards desired detection area
- Note: For indoor use ONLY
The Streetwise Virtual K9 is equipped with an advanced detection system that senses movement within a range of 10-40 feet through almost all walls or doors in a 360º field. When movement is detected, it can release one of three unique sounds. First and foremost, it will emit a loud barking sound, similar to a large K9, that is perfect for scaring off intruders. It can also work simply as a regular alarm that can also scare off unwanted visitors. Furthermore, it can be set as a pleasant visitor chime to alert you when guests have arrived. Plus, the unit comes with a remote control that can let you operate it from over 50 feet away. It allows you to arm or disarm the unit, move the volume up and down within an eight range setting with the max. volume hitting 120 decibels, or it can trigger a panic alarm in case of an emergency. This security device is powered by an included AC adapter, but can also run on backup battery power for us in case of power outages. Backup power requires four AA batteries to operate (not included, see accessories). At the end of the day, the Streetwise Virtual K9 offers you 24/7 protection without monthly subscriptions and can easily and effectively protect your home, office and loved ones.
- AC adapter
- Keychain remote control
- Triangle dog warning sign
Copperhead alkaline battery that out perform Duracell batteries!