Pool Protector In Ground Pool Alarm
Out of Stock
Sounds alarm inside your home if child falls into the pool!
- Automatically sounds an alarm when children or pets fall into unsupervised pool
- Entry in the pool is detected by electronic sensor that triggers loud alarm to receiver inside your house
- Receiver wirelessly communicates up to 300 feet from the unit
- Installation is very easy, sits on the pool deck as shown in picture
- Battery operated that lasts approximately a year and includes low battery indicator
- Meets RoHS, CE and R&TTE requirements
- Requires six (6) D batteries for pool sensor (not included)
Prevent accidental drowning in your pool today by installing this Pool Alarm. Be warned when a child or a pet falls into your pool by placing this pool alarm in your private pool. Simply attach the alarm to your pool deck and the electronic monitoring system will sound a loud alarm when activated through the remote wireless receiver inside your home up to 300 feet away. To ensure that the alarm is always in ready mode, it has an audible low battery indicator that will sound when the battery begins to lose power. It also includes a 12-volt power supply for the receiver and requires six (6) D batteries (not included) that will last for approximately one year.
- Receiver with flashing light
- 12-volt power supply for receiver