- NOTE: When not in contact with an attacker only one electrical arc will show, when in contact with an attacker all arcs will show
- Triple Stun Technology (TST)
- Triple Stun Technology (TST) incorporates 3 electrical arc contact zones that create an electrical storm
- Triple Stun Technology devices are the loudest and most intimidating available
- 9 million volts of extreme stopping power for maximum baton protection
- Baton doubles as a 140-lumen tactical flashlight with 3 watt CREE LED bulb
- Bulb lifespan lasts over 100,000 hours
- Five light modes include: 100%, 50%, 30%, strobe, and S.O.S
- SOS setting helps search and rescue locate you faster in emergencies
- Military grade shock proof exterior
- Rubberized armor protects the unit and ensures a firm grip
- Stainless steel clip and wrist strap for easy carry
- Rechargeable with cord plugs directly into wall outlet
- Measures approx. 17" long
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- NOTE: When testing stun gun, only one electrical arc may be visible. Test fire on a piece of paper and you will see all three arcs jumping across baton. Rest assured, it's working and powerful.
Police Force Tactical LED Stun Gun Baton has 9 million volts of Triple Stun Technology for an extremely loud and vibrant discharge. The built-in flashlight uses a 3 watt CREE LED bulb that's 140-lumens and has 5 settings: 100%, 50%, 30%, strobe, and SOS. The SOS signal will help search and rescue locate you more efficiently when in a life or death emergency. The baton is approximately 17 inches long with a military grade shock proof exterior and rubberized armor for a no-slip grip. Included is wall charger and wrist strap with metal clip. Its LIFETIME WARRANTY makes a statement for itself on the level of quality in performance this stun baton offers.
- Wall charger
- Wrist strap and metal clip
SALES PROHIBITED TO: Hawaii and Rhode Island.
SALES RESTRICTED TO: (These states require a concealed carry permit) Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
STUN KNUCKLES & STUN BATONS PROHIBITED TO: California.
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: The Home Security Superstore is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use or misuse of self-defense devices including a stun gun or Taser purchased from us.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from us you understand that The Home Security Superstore does not warrant that you may legally purchase, possess, or carry these products according to any state or local laws. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
By purchasing a self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser from The Home Security Superstore, the buyer warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership and use of the item. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Home Security Superstore for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership and use of the item in compliance or violation of federal state and local laws or regulations.
Please check local laws before ordering any self-defense device, including a stun gun or Taser.
- 12 million
- business Transaction
Was very satisfied with the Item, Excellent Transaction, Over all business Transaction with The Home Security Super Store was Excellent, Thanks
This is my favorite stun device hands down. I’ve tried pretty much everything, blaster knuckles, key chain, stun guns, flashlights etc. This is not a stun gun that happens to be a flashlight baton. No this thing is a friggin’ CLUB that happens to be a stun gun and a flashlight! Think lead pipe. It has a nice sturdy clip to attach to you and a solid grip at the end. Personally I choke up on the grip to get that extra control and “thump”.
Its a blood product but that street wise product that uses li -on removable battles those two products the expanded and the 12 million baton those are great
My only complaint is that the hand strap was extremely weak and broke under it's own weight. Otherwise it is a perfect device.