- Keychain kubotan jabber with concealed self-defense knife
- Compact size, ideal for carrying in purse, pocket or keys
- Contains a hidden chrome plated stainless steel blade
- Unscrew jabber end to reveal blade
- Forged from aircraft grade aluminum for high durability
- Textured exterior offers a great grip during use
- Key ring attachment for easy carrying
- Kubotan length is 4.5 inches
- Blade length is 2.5 inches
- Overall length is 6.5 inches
- Note: Available in three colors; black, pink, silver
This kubotan key ring jabber is compact in size and ideal for carrying in a purse, pocket or with keys. Its hidden blade is super pointed and made of chrome plated stainless steel and measures 2.5 inches long. You need to simply unscrew the jabber end to reveal the blade. The pointed kubotan end can be used to strike attackers or even for smashing a glass window in an emergency. Forged from aircraft grade aluminum for high durability, the tool also comes with a textured exterior for a superior grip when in use. The Kubotan is 4.5 inches long and, when the blade is exposed, it has an overall length of 6.5 inches. On top of that, it has a key ring attachment that makes it easy to carry.
I have not needed to use it yet,but it's a very cool item. I ordered two more after getting the first. One pro elm,though,is that apparently the screw together parts will become unscrewed if you're carrying on a key chain as I lost the end part with the jabber and knife of one of them,so that one is useless.
Since I just got it, the only thing that I've used it for was to open a box. It worked great for that.
The blade isn’t as sharp as I thought it to be. Atleast a little sharpness would suffice for self defense!