- Stream full HD 1080p video
- Hidden wide-angle lens captures covert footage
- Stream real-time video to a smartphone or tablet via a free app.
- Motion detection sensors trigger real-time app. notifications
- Unit supports up to 128GB cards (not included, see accessories)
- Motion-activated SD card recording sends notifications via text or email
- 100° field of view allows you to capture a huge area
- Micro SD loop recording writes over the oldest files when space runs out
- All save files have time and date Stamps
- Fully functional dock charger with micro USB connector for both charging and syncing with iPhone devices
- System Requirements: iPad Touch, iPhone, or iPad with iOS 6.0 or higher or Android with version 5.0 or higher; WiFi router with internet connection. Will not work on 5G networks.
This iPhone docking station is fully functionally, but with an added twist, it is also a hidden spy camera inside of it, one with WiFi capabilities that allows you to remotely stream live video to most smart devices. To do so, simply download the free app to your phone and connect the camera to a WiFi router, and you are ready to stream full HD 1080p video footage. On top of that, it has built-in motion sensors that will send instant notifications to your app. It even supports SD cards up to 128GB in size. Plus, when motion activated recording is triggered, you will receive emails and texts alerting you of the activity. The DVR function also has an overwrite feature that automatically overwrites the oldest files with new ones when the SD card is full. This hidden camera would not look out of place in any home or office and can charge your phone when you are at home or capture unwanted activity when you are not.
- iPhone Dock Charger WiFi Camera
- Quick Installation Guide
- AC Power Adapter
Download Instructions for iPhone Charging Dock Hidden Spy Camera 1080p HD WiFi
Works great as a phone charger and hidden camera to know what's happening in house when away. Good quality video and live view.
Product works great, delivery was excellent. Had trouble with setup tried reaching out to customer service but had to go to youtube to get everything working properly
We are accessible at 1-800-616-5305 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Need better definition But I would recommend
The definition is HD High Definition 1080p!
Works great would recommend it too all my family and friends also co-workers and any Veteran I will be talking to when ever lm at the VA Hospitol
I use an IPhone and had no problems. Start by scanning the QR Code and downloading the app. Just make sure that you are using the 2.4G signal when setting up your WiFi. You can switch your IPhone to the 5G signal once you are up and running. Good WiFi picture and you can record in the app. No need to buy SD cards for casual viewing.