- Shock alert for doors or windows
- No wiring, easy to install
- Built-in 100dB high output siren
- Adheres to any glass or other smooth surface
- Detects any vibration (when glass is hit, knocked, or cut)
- Activation will result in a 10-20 second alarm
This HomeSafe® Glass Break Alarm is your ideal and affordable home security solution. Just place this alarm by your windows or doors and it will detect the smallest vibration that may be caused by intruders breaking in. This HomeSafe® Glass Break Alarm can also protect your smaller properties, such as computers and televisions. Once these items are moved, the alarm will release high 100dB siren lasting for 10 to 20 seconds to warn you of a possible burglary attempt. Product comes with an easy-mount adhesive tape and one (1) 12 V battery.
- Easy mount adhesive tape
- One (1) 12V battery
They keep falling off windows,not sticky enough
Alarm works as advertised! Used it on my pickup cap rear door while staying at motels when traveling. Very sensitive to vibration!
Product description on website states it has a low or high sensitivity switch but the product does not come with this. Attempted to call technical support, no luck getting any answers. Other than that, product is good.