Hollon 3020E B-Rated Keypad Lock Drop Depository Safe
Out of Stock
Lock and relocker protected by drill/ballistic resistant hardplate!
- NOTE: There is currently a 5-9 day lead time on all Hollon safes
- Allows clients and customers to securely deposit payments or drop off keys
- Anti-fish baffle prevents theft through deposit door
- Programmable electronic keypad lock system ensures ultimate security
- Locks and relocker protected by drill/ballistic resistant hardplate
- Five 1.20" chrome plated steel active locking bolts
- Internal spring loaded relocking device
- One adjustable/removable shelf
- 1/2" thick solid steel door
- 1/4" thick solid steel body
- Four pre-drilled mounting holes
- Weighs 175 lbs
- Exterior measures 20" x 30" x 21 1/2"
- Interior measures 19 3/4" x 18" x 17 1/2"
- 3.65 cubic foot of storage space inside the safe
- Requires four (4) AA batteries (not included, see Accessories)
- NOTE: Please see FAQ above or the following description below for Special Delivery Instructions.
The Drop Depository Safe with Keypad Lock, made by Hollon, has an interior compartment that measures 19 3/4" (Height) x 18" (Width) x 17" (Depth). This allows users to store their valuables in a 3.65-cubic-foot storage compartment. The compartment features an adjustable/removable shelf that comes with the unit. The safe’s crime-deterring features include an anti-fish baffle, an internal relocking device, a 1/2" thick steel door, a 1/4" thick steel body, and 1.20" chrome-plated solid steel active locking bolts. Individual predrilled mounting holes allow you to bolt the safe onto a wall to ensure it will not leave the room without your knowledge. Four (4) “AA” batteries are required for the keypad (not included).
- One (1) anti-fish baffle
- S&G Type 1 Electronic Lock
- One (1) adjustable/removable shelf
Copperhead alkaline battery that out perform Duracell batteries!