- Detects 2G, 3G, 4G, & GSM (Global System for Mobile) cell phone signals
- Detects GPS tracker signals
- Features 8 LEDs to indicate the strength and proximity of the signal
- The built-in indicator LED shows you the status of your search
- Powered by three (3) included AAA batteries but can also be plugged into AC power for extended use
- Included earbud allows you to monitor for signals discreetly
Handheld GPS and Cellphone Signal Detector identifies 2G, 3G, and 4G cell phone signals as well as GSM (Global System for Mobile) satellite phones. Satellite-based GPS trackers are also detected by the device. With 8 strength indicator LEDs, you can tell exactly how close a signal is to you. The detector also has the ability to show you the progress of the search with LEDs indicating whether it shows if the power is on, whether the indicator is in sound or vibration mode, detection mode, battery level, and when specifically a GPS tracker is found. The detector runs off three (3) AAA batteries.
- Handheld GPS and Cellphone Signal Detector
- Charging Cable
- Four (4) AAA Batteries
- Instructions Booklet
Download Instructions for Handheld GPS and Cellphone Signal Detector
I like it, it definitely helps me figure out where GPS signals are coming from but it's a bit too bright and a bit too loud, not very covert ya know?