- 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Fires wide fog cone pattern 15' to 18' feet
- Wide fog cone spray pattern provides optimal assailant coverage (see Image 6)
- Contains 18 half-second bursts
- Spring loaded flip-top unit protects against accidental activation
- Contains marking Green Dye for assailant identification
- Non-flammable - TASER/ECD compatible
- Born-on-date stamped on each container
- 3 year shelf life
- Dimensions: 4" T x 1 1/4" D
- Note: Born-on-date signifies that the spray will expire 3 years from that date.
- Note: Green dye is permanent and will not wash off of clothing and NOT meant for indoor use.
Protect yourself by carrying a pepper spray from Fox Labs, one of the most highly-regarded brands on the market. Producing over 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units) and firing a steady wide fog cone pattern for a range up to 18 feet, this pepper spray is the ideal self-defense solution for everyone. Each 1.5 oz. canister contains 18 half-second bursts, just one of which will immobilize your attacker and give you the chance to get to safety. Each pepper spray has a manufacture date stamped on the product container and comes with a 3-year shelf life.
- kitchen sink
I sprayed this into my kitchen sink. About a foot away, facing almost total downward just to check and see how big the arc was from that distance. For just a quick 1 Sec burst. And man! 3 seconds later, I end up coughing and sneezing for more than 20 minutes. Oh, and the burning eyes too! I tried using my mouth to breath but every time I inhale, i feel like I am getting choked. My throat doesn’t seem to “like” the air that I’m inhaling. Lol! It did also activate my allergy so I end up having a runny nose for half of the day that day. The thing is, this will be perfect for those attackers with ski masks on. Lol! They have to expose themselves right after being sprayed. And cough their way out. Although if you’re spraying this against the wind, you both will have a coughing contest. Rofl Anyway, I wished those TASER® X2 SHOOTING STUN GUN W/ DUAL LASERS are more affordable, I’d spray and shoot this to an attacker.
Good size. Fits comfortably in your hand.
Great product at the lowest price on the web.
I haven't had reason to use it, but it is a good size and has a sturdy safety cap that won't depress accidentally if carried in a purse. It is a little large for a girl to wear with a holster, which was my original intention, but if you are wearing looser fit clothing it's not too bad inside a pocket.