- 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units)
- Fires wide fog cone pattern 15' to 18' feet
- Wide fog cone spray pattern provides optimal assailant coverage (see Image 6)
- Contains 18 half-second bursts
- Spring loaded flip-top unit protects against accidental activation
- Contains marking Green Dye for assailant identification
- Non-flammable - TASER/ECD compatible
- Born-on-date stamped on each container
- 3 year shelf life
- Dimensions: 4" T x 1 1/4" D
- Note: Born-on-date signifies that the spray will expire 3 years from that date.
- Note: Green dye is permanent and will not wash off of clothing and NOT meant for indoor use.
Protect yourself by carrying a pepper spray from Fox Labs, one of the most highly-regarded brands on the market. Producing over 3 Million SHU (Scoville Heat Units) and firing a steady wide fog cone pattern for a range up to 18 feet, this pepper spray is the ideal self-defense solution for everyone. Each 1.5 oz. canister contains 18 half-second bursts, just one of which will immobilize your attacker and give you the chance to get to safety. Each pepper spray has a manufacture date stamped on the product container and comes with a 3-year shelf life.
- X2 SHOOTING STUN GUN W
- ski masks
- coughing contest
- runny nose
Haven’t had to use it but will if needed
I sprayed this into my kitchen sink. About a foot away, facing almost total downward just to check and see how big the arc was from that distance. For just a quick 1 Sec burst. And man! 3 seconds later, I end up coughing and sneezing for more than 20 minutes. Oh, and the burning eyes too! I tried using my mouth to breath but every time I inhale, i feel like I am getting choked. My throat doesn’t seem to “like” the air that I’m inhaling. Lol! It did also activate my allergy so I end up having a runny nose for half of the day that day. The thing is, this will be perfect for those attackers with ski masks on. Lol! They have to expose themselves right after being sprayed. And cough their way out. Although if you’re spraying this against the wind, you both will have a coughing contest. Rofl Anyway, I wished those TASER® X2 SHOOTING STUN GUN W/ DUAL LASERS are more affordable, I’d spray and shoot this to an attacker.
I am not a LEO or military. This is my first purchase of a teargas/capsaicin product, so I am not familiar with how to fire them or how, exactly, they work, especially the dyes. I got the product quickly and efficiently, but there was absolutely no, zero, zilch explanatory material included. These people want our non-pro dollars, but they are not willing to spend a few cents to included a "how to" brochure. THAT is chickenshit. For that reason, I will not recommend them to any non-pro friends.