Eliminator™ Blue Heat Pepper Spray 2 oz. w/ Marking Dye
Only 18 Left In Stock! - Ships Today (Order By 4:00 PM ET)
- Contains a blue marking dye that stays on skin for up to 48 hours for assailant identification
- Causes an instant burning sensation to eyes, nose, throat, skin and lungs
- Powerful 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units), 10% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) and 1.4% MC (Major Capsaicinoids) pepper spray formula
- 2 oz. canister contains 10-12 one-second bursts with a stream range of 8-12 feet
- Flip-top cap helps prevent accidental discharges and makes it easy to fire quickly
- Pepper spray has a 36-month shelf life and the Blue Heat is Made in the USA
The Eliminator™ Blue Heat pepper spray is the perfect self-defense weapon that you can carry with you every day. The 2 oz canister has a flip-top safety actuator that helps prevent accidental discharges and makes it easy to fire quickly. When used, two things occur. First and foremost, the powerful 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units) formula will cause an instant burning sensation to the eyes, nose, throat, skin and lungs of an attacker. This can last for up to 45 minutes, giving you plenty of time to escape. Secondly, the Blue Heat contains a blue dye that will mark an attacker's skin for up to 48 hours. This makes it easier for law enforcement to identify them if they escape to prevent them from trying to harm anyone else. Each canister contains 10-12 one second bursts that can reach a distance of 8 to 12 feet. On top of that, the pepper spray has a 36-month shelf life and is Made in the USA.
The facts about defense sprays and how to use them on attackers!
Nylon holster with velcro flap and belt loop fits 1.5 to 2 oz. canisters!