- Sensor capable of transmitting to the receiver up to 1 mile away
- Monitors area from transmitter out to approximately 50 feet away
- Passive infrared (PIR) beam detects motion of cars, people and even large animals
- Wireless motion detector great for driveway alert, entrance alert, back yard monitor, warehouse alert, and more
- Provides security by alerting you of visitors, deliveries, or trespassers
- 12 tones to choose from
- Offers 5 minute exit delay so you can leave the property without triggering an alert tone
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- Mounting brackets provided for both fixed, flush mounting and adjustable pivot mounting for the transmitter
- Durable, weatherproof transmitter operates in temperatures from negative 30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Receiver uses a 12-volt DC plug (included) which plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Transmitter requires one 9-volt battery (not included, see Accessories)
- Note: Up to 16 additional transmitters (DCMT-4000) can be used with this kit (see Accessories).
- Note: Additional receivers (DCR-4000) can also be used with this kit (see Accessories).
- Note: Actual transmission range will vary depending on local terrain, and metal buildings may affect signal strength.
The Dakota 1 Mile Wireless Alert Kit is a wireless detector/receiver kit that allows you to detect large animals, people, and vehicles up to a 1 mile radio range with is passive infrared (PIR) technology. Home and business owners can use the alert kit as a backyard monitor, an entrance alert, or as a driveway alarm. An alert tone will be triggered when the alert kit senses motion, which comes in 12 different tones. The alarm is set with a five (5) minute exit delay which allows you to leave your property without setting off the alarm kit yourself. The alarm kit measures areas of 30, 50, or 80 feet wide depending on whichever setting you choose. A reminder beep will sound until it is turned off, which means you will know that it was triggered when you return. Fifteen (15) additional DCMT-4000 transmitters can be used to monitor sixteen (16) areas with a single receiver. Different alert alarms can be set to distinguish which zone triggered the alarm. Four (4) form "C" relay outputs are used to add additional DCR-4000 receivers (sold separately). This will allow the alarm to sound at more than one location. Easy installation can be performed to set up the receiver (powered by an included 12VDC transformer) and the other devices. The motion detecting sensor functions with a 9-volt battery (not included).
- One (1) receiver
- One (1) transmitter
- Flush mounting bracket for transmitter
- Adjustable pivot mounting bracket for transmitter
- One (1) DC output plug for the receiver
I needed a replacement for my previous Dakota alert that was about 12 years old. This product arrived quickly, works great and I am very pleased with it. I have the sensor about 500 feet from my home and the receiver is located inside. It's working great and I am hopeful this one will last as long as the previous one.
everything is good, no problems thanks.
Works as advertized