- Add-on transmitters are compatible with the Dakota Alert 4000 Series receiver (not included, see Accessories)
- Up to (3) additional transmitters can be used with the DCR-4000 (see note below)
- Sends signal to receiver to alert you when infrared beams are broken
- Sensors can be up to 300 feet apart and transmit up to 5,280 feet (1 mile) away from the receiver
- Sensors are resistant to small objects such as birds and falling leaves and any movement outside beams
- Solar power charged, no wiring required
- Offers 12 alarm tunes to distinguish each pair of sensors installed
- Transmitter Dimensions: 13.25" x 3.25" x 2"
- Operating Temperature:-30°F to 120°F
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: The Dakota Alert 4000 Series can use only up to 4 total accessories.
This pair of add-on break beam sensors has been designed to work with the DCR-4000 Receiver, which supports up to four different transmitters. The extra infrared break beam sensors help you monitor additional zones to secure your property from intrusion.
Charged by solar panels at the top, the sensors require no wiring and are easy to install. They can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and send a signal to the receiver when someone breaks through the infrared beams passing between the sensors. There is a transmission range of up to 1 mile between the transmitters and the receiver.
The sensors are not affected by movement outside the beams and small objects such as birds and falling leaves, reducing the chances of false alarms. Ideal for warehouses, storage lots, driveways, parking lots etc., the additional break beam sensors keep each area secure by connecting multiple sensors all around.
The receiver offers four different alarm tones which you can set for each pair of sensors that you add on to the system, helping to distinguish each zone by its chosen alert tune. If you own a large property and are concerned about intrusion, sleep over your worries because the break beam system provides full security.
- Two (2) break beam transmitters
- Solar-rechargeable lithium ion batteries