- Detects Bluetooth, WiFi, VHF, UHF, GSM bugs
- Finds hidden video cameras dead or alive, wired or wireless
- Detects frequencies within 50 MHz-6.0 GHz
- LED signal strength indications: Level 1 (low), Level 2 (medium) and Level 3 (strong)
- Vibration setting for silent operation or use ear buds for alarm
- Sensitivity tuner for distance adjustment
- Dimensions 2.6" x 1.8" x .6" antenna length is 4.8" long
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
This little guy will find it all for you with its RF and lens finder technology. It locates any frequency between 50 MHz-6.0 GHz, finds hidden cameras whether they're dead or alive, wired or wireless along with items such as WiFi, Bluetooth, VHF, UHF, and GSM bugs. Simply look through the red lens and the user can see any transmission light from any hidden camera. Adjustable sensitivity allows user to detect both strong and weak signal strengths. Locate these bugs with the devices vibration mode, or use the included ear buds to quietly find any hidden items spying on you. No batteries are required, with its rechargeable Li-Ion battery that allows up to 6 hours of lens detection or 15 hours of RF detection.
- Ear buds for audible yet discreet detection
- Power cord
- Instruction booklet
- Frequency: 50 MHz- 6.0 GHz
- Laser Detecting Range of Wired Cameras: 4 inches-65 feet
- Detecting Range of RF Device: 2 inches-32 feet (Depending on the transmitting power of the device)
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered Lens
- Power Consumption: 8 mA
- Self-shooting Detecting Wavelength: 3 feet
- Battery: Internal Li-Ion
- Battery Lifespan: 6 hours with lens detector; 15 hours with RF detector
Download Instructions for Bug Detector w/ RF and Lens Finder
I purchased this product to identify any hidden cameras or mics and it does not work so I wasted $80 and would not recommend this product to anyone. I scanned my office and home and was unable to detect anything. I then took it to my store which has several cameras and it was still unable to detect my very active store camera.
The device is easy to use. My only recommendation would be to make the print larger on the "manual". Thank you, Lisa O.